Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Investment Portfolio: Week of 10/1/2012

No changes in my investment portfolio this week. Currently my investment portfolio contains five equities: Discover Financial Services (DFS), Intel Corp (INTC), Medtronic, Inc (MDT), Microsoft (MSFT), and Wells Fargo & Co (WFC).


Depending how Intel does this week, I might exit a small position I had in U.S. Silica Holdings (SLCA) and bring Intel's weight in the investment portfolio to approximately 22%. 

Last Thursday Discover Financial Services released Q3 results. I'm planning to evaluate the stock this weekend and confirm the investment theory is still sound. Mr. Market decided the news was enough to jump the price of the stock 7% when the news broke on Thursday, so I'm expecting the underlying fundamentals to still look good. Look for my analysis early next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment